Geela | 15 & fab!
I'm not creative enough to think of a witty bio, but if you want to know more about me, read my blog and you'll see.
I like cupcakes and clothes.
All photos © Geela Garcia unless reblogged or stated otherwise.
Blogging Since 122411
It’s been years (yes lol) since my last outfit post, gaaaaaaaah finally I have something to share! I know it’s not so good for a ‘comeback’ (lol wth) post but at least!!
Life has been anything but hectic and fast. I’m starting to see drastic changes in my days recently and hmm it’s good and bad! Good because I’m learning more; bad because it means detaching, decision making, and letting go…… what. I’m super sabaw right now huhu. :( (always sabaw hehe)
The romwe top has been sitting in my closet for months already but I always fail to shoot it out because I can’t find something to match it well without showing too much skin. So what I did was, before shooting I wore an inner white top while running errands and removed it just for the pictures. :—-) yay
I hope February ends with a smile! It was such a bore and even one of the meh months of my life creys. I really hope March has something better for me. It’s a month of leaving the strings behind and I know it’s going to be a bit painful (wait i think that’s not the correct term) but that’s how life works. Oh the bittersweet feeling of endings and new beginnings.
The 3rd month of the year means summer and summer means days in
the beach and adventure filled days hours with my bias, dramas, and basically locking myself in my room the whole day while pigging out and crying because of feels. No regrets! Bum life is the life for Geela. I think summer 2014’s gonna be a tad different because I’m going to review for my college entrance exams this year. Huhu, I can’t believe I’m almost there. Omg, #growingupprobs. Anyways, reviewing is a time for my friends and I to bond, as well as new environment and people, and of course studying!! YAYYYYYY. Hahaha well I think that’s okay…. not really….. well………… c’est la vie HAHA. I’m always shifting from a topic to another.
I suck at writing ohmygod. My thoughts are all messed up and I feel cranky and heh why are my emotions winning over me lately?
This week was a blast!! I’m writing this down at 1:41 am of January 26, just to clear things out hehe.
Gonna start it off with Sunday, aka the day wherein we shot this! I woke up at 5am just like how I usually do when I get up for school (lol) because we dropped my lola at the airport. I wanted to wear an ‘athletic outfit’ but I’m not feeling that mood so I immediately changed into this!
Totally unprepared but at least it was okay! :) So yeah I went to the airport and had fun weewoo. I love airports okay……. how many times have I mentioned it in this blog lol.
After that, we went to Las Pinas (I slept in the car, no idea on what happened lol) and to SM Aura to take pictures and watch a movie but unfortunately the movie we’re supposed to watch isn’t shown there so harhar we went somewhere else. Going back, it was soooooo windy! I hate shooting when the wind strikes… but I love the weather hehe.
My face was blown by the wind hahahaha
My panda sweater was good enough to keep me warm!
And tadaaaaa that’s it!!
As much as I want to go into details about how my week went, I’m afraid that most will not be able to relate so I’d rather not. Anyways this week was really lovely. Saying that I love this week is even an understatement. All I knew is that I was happy the whole week…….. and that rarely happens.The feeling wherein my happiness overflows the emptiness and confusion that I usually feel, that was it. And I’m thankful and joyful because of that.
I hope this stays forever although I’m certain it’s not. I’ll be facing the normal routine now and as much as I want to bring back the time, I have to start living the present and face the challenges like before. A big aja for me!
Well life has been great, so far…….. except for this week’s Monday! Haha. Hmm I learned to accept and let go (well i always say that i learned those but i guess what i really mean is that i’m continuously learning those????) so yesh I’m now trying my best to look at life on the brighter side, no matter how large the darker part is.
This is the only picture I post processed this way *cries because of my inconsistency hahaha* Oh I have around 18 photos…………….. *cries even more* I can’t choose which to post hehe sorry. *u*
Anyways I wore this to NAIA. I love going to airports!! One day when I get my own car, I’ll go to that place just to chill what……… but I’m serious. Every month I’ll just stay at that place and have a food trip with myself lol or maybe I can find friends who loves terminal 3 as much as I do!!! Idk why……. so much love haha.
Are you enjoying the awkwardness yet? I wanted a jumpshot because *tada it’s january 1 hahaha* but the jumpshot goddesses didn’t allow me to make even one. An airport personnel already mocked me HAHAHAHA but that didn’t stop me from trying one…… I stopped because I thought it was hopeless huhu.
Out of all the sweaters that I have, this daisy one is my fave. I think I started seeing ones with the same print years or months ago but they always come in black. It was refreshing to see one come in pastel pink! I originally planned to go all lacy dainty by pairing it with my lace shorts but I chose to go the other way around, by wearing my sporty skort from udobuy. My 2d bag added kulit on my outfit, don’t you think?
I’m not the type who makes new year resolutions or anyhoo because I wasn’t born that way haha. But here’s a bucketlist!
10 stuffs I want to see or do or feel or whatever this 2014
1) I want to love more! - I honestly can’t believe I’m saying this because I’m not a sweet person but from all the love I felt late last year (woohoo feels so far) I wanted to also spread some love to my family, friends, and everyone basically. After all, love keeps the world going. I want it to radiate in my life and start from myself too.
2) Pass my dream college! - I do not have a top target school actually so haha it’s not really heartbreaking if I fail to pass certain colleges but my parents are really pushing me to study at UP so I guess that’s it…….. Pass UP or nothing! (joke haha but it’s all in His plan!) #tiwala huhu but I am not expecting anything as I’ve said in my year-end post. Whatever floats God’s boat. I’ll accept His decision, whatever it is and wherever He takes me!
3) Accept more and complain less - I’m the type of person who whines about almost anything hahaha. I think my family got tired of this attitude of mine already while my friends are slowly judging me haha chos. I also do not like it so let’s all hope I’ll change?
4) Read more books - If there’s one new thing that I discovered this break it’s that I can a squeeze a little time to read books. This year, as long as I’m somewhat free I’ll read books!! I think I’ll be able to do this on summer nights.
5) Read more on thoughtcatalog - I’ve been telling myself this but I always forget zzzzzz. Another goal for summer and maybe on my free time!
6) Write better - Aside from drawing and singing (lol), I also want to be a good writer huhu. I love how people can use different words and just make sense. Words are so powerful and I wanna have that talent to use words as my instrument to inspire people and make myself happy. But hooooooow? :( through reading and maybe i’ll just write and write???
7) Know what I really want - Kinda vague for me. It made me question myself too. Is this for this or that or what haha. But if we’ll narrow it down and if I’ll look at it timely, I can say that this is somewhat related to which course to take. If I want to be so adventurous and just do what I want (ignoring everything), I can easily say that I want to take up fashion design. It was my dream since I was eight but things would stop me from wanting it so hard because I know my limitations. I do not have talents to pursue this and I can’t risk my future huhu. Is wanting this so bad, enough? But if I want it that much then I wouldn’t doubt myself about it right?
If I want to be more practical, I can choose comm arts. The course looks great and somewhat nearer to my dream. If you can’t get what you really want, then you can just choose the path nearer it (hehe fave drama alert)……… so is this it? So confuseeeeed. They say you only live once so choose the one that you really like but as mentioned, I only have one adventure to take, I also can’t screw things up!!! I can’t just quit fashion design if I’m already at it and see myself not having any future in that industry and I can’t quit comm arts if my fashion design heart wakes me up every 2am telling me to switch my course diba haha! Ngh…… Whatever floats His boat na lang.
^^^^^ major dilemna i wrote so much haha
8) Have more experiences with this tiny blog - Sometimes when I’m in the car, I can’t help but imagine how things would’ve been without this blog. Because of this, I never leave the house without a camera, my sister gets annoyed because of my outfit pictures (lol), I made new friends (specifically our postman hahaha), I help people with online shopping problems, I learned how to multitask, and I receive a few compliments at times, I gained confidence, and so on and so forth……… Perhaps my life would be so different if not for this, really. And that’s why I’m thankful…. so thankful to everyone who reads this blog (weh do people even read haha) and to the people who gave me the opportunity to make this blog alive and kickin’ haha! So yeah if there’s one wish, I hope I’ll never lose the passion and time for this and to learn, learn, and learn, to make this tiny space in the web a better place haha!
9) Better grades - Geek na kung geek, nerd na kung nerd, but nothing beats the feeling when you see your efforts bearing fruit!!
10) Be genuinely happy - I only wrote 10 stuffs or whatever haha and it’s weird how I want to write more when a while ago I’m already running out of things to fill this up. But looking at it, it all boils down to being happy… genuinely happy. So whatever I have missed, if it makes me happy then it’s included here. (eat cupcakes, have free time, basically anything that makes me ~happy shalalala~ it’s here)
Very lengthy post! I hope I made sense even a bit haha. Anyways, I promise yes…… PROMISE to write with sense this year?????? Let’s see if I can!
Happy new year! Let’s spend 1314 together! :)
I think I should edit with this kind of filter more often hahaha wut.
Anyways, this is what I wore on Christmas day! :) I kind of repeated an outfit because of a fashion problem I had so yeah…..
If there’s one thing that I realized today, it’s that love keeps me hyper hahahaaha. I met up with my friends again and now I’m still in cloud nine. :( I think the simple get-togethers we have are the source of all my happiness and energy.
Why am I so clingy lately? Probably I missed them a lot haahah.
Hope you liked my outfit!!! I’m now off to a movie date with my fam!! (huhu so kilig because love is radiating protons entering my heart and soul WHAT HAHAHA) Okay, bye!!
2013 outfits lol. Which one is your fave?