Geela | 15 & fab!
I'm not creative enough to think of a witty bio, but if you want to know more about me, read my blog and you'll see.
I like cupcakes and clothes.
All photos © Geela Garcia unless reblogged or stated otherwise.
Blogging Since 122411
DIY Minion Nails
Kinda outdated already but sharing it because I can!
What do we need?
1) Paint your nails yellow.
2) Draw a horizontal line on the middle of you nail using your black striper. It kinda looks like a sushi now right lol.
3) Paint the middle of your nail with a silver circle. I think it’s gonna act like the shadow for you minion eyes.
4) Paint a smaller white circle on top of your silver circle.
5) Paint 3 minion hairs on top and seal your design with a top coat.
This diy is kinda self explanatory lol. And it’s also one of the easiest! Would love to see your designs if you’re doing this!
P.S. I got this design on twitter!
DIY Ice Cream Nails!
I felt extremely proud after doing this. One of the best and the easiest too!
What we need:
Feel free to use random colors if you want!
General Step: Paint all your nails yellow
LEFT HAND (scoops of ice cream):
1) Paint a white ball near the tips of your nails. It should be big but it shouldn’t cover your whole nail.
2) Using a toothpick, make small lines with your pastel polish on the top of the white base. They will serve as the sprinkles of your ice cream.
3) Using a red polish with a doting tool, top of the scoops with cherries………… yum!
RIGHT HAND (cones):
1) Make the letter ‘V’
2 & 3) Paint some slanting lines to make the cone!
Then voila you’re done! It’s easy and fun to make! I’ll definitely do this again when I feel like it lol.
I saw the design online but I couldn’t find the link anymore, so sorry if I can’t give the source properly.
Anyways, that’s how I did it! I changed the color to my liking. Hope you could do this as well!
Ibuybeauti, one of my favorite online shops for Korean cosmetics is looking for beauty bloggers…….. now how amazing is that?
Everyone has the chance to join, so if I were you I’ll grab the opportunity.
All you have to do is to drop an email to email@example.com provided your
Best Beauty Review link
Brief self introduction
Best of luck to everyone!
Another nail art diy, yoohoo!!! Sorry I forgot to take pictures of the polishes and materials that I used but okay it’s done so let’s just proceed. :3.
What do we need?
1) Always put on base coat! After that I painted each nail different colors. It would be better if your polishes are pastels.
2) Add one coat of glitter polish. You wouldn’t want this one to be thick as the silver color of the polish will be noticed, so just one coat. :)
3) Make hearts by using your white polish! I tried doing the technique I used here but the hearts are small so I used a different method instead. Follow this! But of course, using the brush of your white nail polish instead of a toothpick. :) Oh and instead of dotting it what I did was I glided a big stripe diagonally and another one opposite but on top of it. I hope you understood my bad explanation.
4) Trace the sides of the heart with a black striper! You can also use a dotting tool.
5) Once the hearts are dried up (make sure it’s really dry!!!!!!) write those sassy words on hahaha! I painted my favorite ‘can u not’ on my thumb, pointy & middle finger, ‘fab’ on my ring and ‘no’ on my pinky. Step 5 can get a little bit tricky and I was really frustrated with this :(((((((((((( I kept on repeating step one to four every time I mess up 5. Gaaah. But at least I finished even if it’s a fail HAHAHAHA. So yeah just put on any random short words that you like. I wrote omg, meh, rad, ew, and lol, on my left.
6) Seal the design with a top coat then you’re done!
I’d say this nail art is a bit hard, probably the hardest that I did, but you can do it of course! If I can then you can hahaha!! But okay I suck so much haahah look at the original one, holy, how can such perfection exist? Hahaha!
What do we need?
1) After putting on your base coat, put your pastel blue polish.
2) Once your blue nails have dried up, cut pieces of magic tape into zigzag shapes. Then stick it on your nails.You’re going to use it as your guide once you paint your nails with white.
3) Paint the tips of your nails white, you don’t have to worry about the zigzag pattern because you already have your tape on yeehoo.
4) Once it’s dry, you can leave it as it is or you can add pink dots on your tips just like how I did it.
5) Add a top coat to seal your design.
Sooooooo yes, it’s so easy but I had a hard time on the tape part hahaha.
Gosh, sorry it’s so simple. :( I’ll do better next time, it’s just that I’m so uninspired lately.
Super sorry for a lame diy. :((((((((((